For Montessori Diploma Programmes
For entry requirements for other, non-diploma, programmes see details on course information pages.
1. At least one year of third level education.
Three years of relevant experience (including work with children or any form of education, social work, caring professions or, in some cases, hands-on parenting). If in doubt about your experience, please contact us on email@example.com. The applicant will write a 500 word submission outlining their experience, the personal and professional learning gained from that experience and their reasons for wishing to study Montessori education. This application will be assessed by a member of the tutoring staff of WMI and verified by the college leader or a member of the Board of Examiners.
2. A good standard of English – written and verbal.
3. A curriculum vitae and copies of transcripts of previous education must be provided within one month of application. You will receive a request for these after completing your application.
4. A certificate of police authorisation to work with children must be provided before you begin any classroom practice/practicum module.
5. Sufficient computer literacy to use our online learning platform.